PDF Instructions >
A large 29-piece modular set which can be combined to create a variety of Necron-inspired pyramids. Each piece is approximately 100mm high, and can create 3 level pyramids with a table footprint of 360mm x 360mm (300mm tall), or even a massive 5 level mega-pyramid with a huge table footprint of 600mm x 600mm (500mm tall). Many pieces can be interchanged to create a huge variety of pyramids to suit your tastes.
For added functionality, this set includes options for steps and two patterns of door, and also includes files for an internal dicetower tunnel (with removable exterior 'bucket') - throw your dice in the back, and they'll bounce out the front steps!
Half sections are also included in this set, so your half-pyramids can be placed flush with the table edges.
The modular pieces can be joined using the removable clips, or you can mount rare earth magnets (5mm x 1mm) in the recesses on the sides, for a super-fast fit.
The interior can be illuminated with small LED tealights, producing an eery glow through the cut-out doorway symbol and down the steps/dice tunnel. A light bracket is included, and can be slotted into the interior pillars.
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files :
- Pyramid top
- Pyramid half top
- Level 2 corners (two unique models)
- Level 2 dice tower corners (with removable bucket and internal tunnel)
- Level 1 corners (two unique models)
- Level 1 straight
- Level 1 straight doorway (Necrontyr symbol cut-out)
- Level 1 straight doorway (solid symbol)
- Level 1 straight step entrance
- Level 1 half straights (two unique models)
- Internal LED light brackets
* Necron warrior model not included.
Related blog articles:
- Designing the pyramid
- Printing the pyramid #1
- Printing the pyramid #2
- Necrontyr Pyramid available NOW!!
- Assembling the dicetower
The top section of the pyramid is also available for free download on Thingiverse:
This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer.
The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.
• Review this item >
A well made piece that met my expectations. It is now the centerpiece of my Necron gaming table.
- by Joshua
Beautiful paint colour scheme!
as a Licensee for these products i have to say they are all amazing, the attention to detail is simply a work of art. every terrain piece is scaled to each other making it easy to put together a whole table quickly. I highly recommend all of this terrain.
- by RMC Gaming
Thanks for the review, Ryan! Happy to hear you like the unified look of the Necrontyr range - a whole table together looks epic!