NO PICTURE - Coming soon...
A modular set of farmhouses from old Japan, allowing you to create a wide variety of sizes and layouts of buildings. Print your layout in 40mm wall sections (expandable to any size), fit your choice of flooring, print your choice of modular roof, and add any exterior sections such as corridors or extra rooms. Tons of variations, so no two buildings need to look the same!
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files :
- Flooring: tatami mats, wood, dirt, irori firepit, genkan
- Walls: Vertical wood, horzontal slats, baked earth, beamed
- Doors: sliding, hinged
- Windows: vertical wood, shutters (open and closed), sliding paper screens
- Roofing: thatched (2 shapes), wood with stones
- Add-ons: side corridors, wooden lean-to, wall nooks, side roofing (thatched and wood), foundation stones, stone oven
This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer.
The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.
• Review this item >
There are no reviews for this item.