PDF Instructions >
A dojo building from old Japan. This large open-plan building is used for traditional martial arts such as kendo, karate, judo and archery. Screen doors on 3 sides open up to allow interior and exterior play, and the interior is carefully detailed with typical dojo accessories.
The exterior features a wrap-around wooden balcony, steps to one side, and archery targets. It measures 315mm x 275mm (12½" x 11") from side to side, and is 170mm (7") tall.
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files :
- Dojo building
- Sliding screen doors
- Dojo roof
- Weapon wall racks (naginata, bamboo shinai swords, bows)
- Empty weapon rack
- Taiko drums
- Archery targets
- Samurai helmet display
* Samurai warrior models not included. Hedges and stone walls at the rear not included.
Related blog articles:
- Designing the samurai dojo
- Assembling the dojo
- Printed photos of the dojo
- Painting the dojo
- Samurai dojo available NOW!
This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer.
The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.
• Review this item >
A wonderful addition to my town. Also, Please tell me where you got the miniatures (not included) you posed with this building.
- by Roy M. Boholst
The dojo master mini is from Perry Miniatures (civilians set) and the rest are from Warlord Games - sohei monks and onnabugeisha.