Necrontyr Obelisks Set
PDF Instructions >
Necrontyr Obelisks Set
A large 33-piece set of Necron-inspired obelisks, with carefully adjusted sizes for lower, middle and upper levels. Each body piece is approximately 120mm high. All pieces can be interchanged to create a huge variety of obelisks to suit your tastes.
Many of the monument sections have cut-out areas, and can be illuminated with small LED tealights.
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files :
- Classic obelisk base (3 sizes)
- Vertical vent obelisk base with engraving (3 sizes)
- Plain obelisk body (3 sizes)
- Necrontyr symbol solid body (3 sizes)
- Necrontyr symbol cut-out body (3 sizes)
- Cartouche engraving body (3 sizes)
- Plain pyramid top (3 sizes)
- Engraving pyramid top (3 sizes)
- Flat top (3 sizes)
- Necrontyr symbol top with cut-out (3 sizes)
- Standing crystal top with cut-out (3 sizes)
* WARNING : If you choose to print a 3 storey obelisk at 100% scale, it is HUUUUGE!! At 100% scale, it stands approximately 50cm (20") tall.... you have been warned! 😂 However, you can also choose to print all of these obelisk pieces at reduced sizes (down to 50% scale) without problem!
This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer.
The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.
• Review this item >
I like these files quite a bit, but my main complaint is the bottom part of each obelisk piece. The tops and bottoms have the tiny triangles for holding them together, but the top of the pieces act like there should be a lip on the bottom of the others to fit together, but there is no lip on the bottom parts, making it so there is an obvious gap between the parts of the obelisk.
- by Travis Hughes
It's part of the design to have that small break every 12cm or so. It helps hide the joins of printing in multiple pieces, and gives you something to paint / glow / edge-highlight. Otherwise, you'd get a 36cm tall flat slab, which would look pretty boring, I think.
Absolutely fantastic terrain. Not only does everything look great, printability was absolutely thought about when these were designed. They've brought another level to our 40K and Kill Team games. Thanks 3dalienworlds!
- by Kevin R Cuthbertson
Thanks so much for such a glowing review! I guess it matches your glowing paintjob - love it!