Painting the stone walls2018-08-28
Just a single picture today... of the progress on the samurai walls!
Very happy with how well they came out after some quick drybrushing and washing.
In case anybody wants to duplicate this rock effect, here is my recipe:
- Matt black undercoat
- Medium grey paint (Adeptus Battlegrey) everywhere except crevices
- Medium beige drybrush (Rakarth Flesh)
- Light grey drybrush (Astronomican Grey)
- Brown wash (Agrax Earthshade) on about every fifth rock
- Dark skin wash (Ogryn Flesh) on about every tenth rock
- Tiny bit of green wash (Biel-Tan Green) just along the bottom edge, at the bottom of every other rock.
- Very light white drybrush to finish.
Sounds like a lot of work, but actually is very quick to get through, and gives a great realistic randomness to the stones.
Tags: samurai painting
0 Comments :
Write a comment :